This is just a collection of links to the CNN election results pages for the races that seem to be of special interest, mostly for my own benefit, but feel free to follow along. Note that I'm extrapolating the likely URLs based on their 2004 results pages, so there likely will be dead links until the day, and might be even then; I'll update them if I find different URLs. And I'm publishing before all the names are filled in; I'll be completing it as time goes by.
- Presidential Election: Obama v. McCain
- Senate races:
- Alaska: Begich v. convicted felon "Series of Tubes" Stevens
- Colorado: M. Udall v. Schaffer
- Georgia: Martin v. Chambliss
- Kentucky: Lunsford v. McConnell
- Minnesota: Franken v. Coleman
- Mississippi: Musgrove v. Wicker
- North Carolina: Hagan v. Dole
- New Hampshire: Shaheen v. Sununu
- New Mexico: T. Udall v. Pearce
- Oregon: Merkley v. Smith
- Virginia: Warner v. Gilmore
- House of Representatives:
- Arizona: 8th: Giffords v. Bee
- Colorado: 4th: Markey v. Musgrave
- Florida: 8th: Grayson v. Keller, 21st: Martinez v. L. Diaz-Balart, 24th: Kosmas v. Feeney, 25th: Garcia v. M. Diaz-Balart
- Minnesota: 6th: Tinklenberg v. Bachman
- North Carolina: 8th: Kissell v. Hayes
- Ohio: 1st: Driehaus v. Chabot, 2nd: Wulsin v. Schmidt, 15th: Kilroy v. Stivers, 16th: Boccieri v. Schuring
Update: Their URLs are inconsistent, and my predictions were wrong. Updating as I find what's where.
Senate races should all be updated now.
All links should be working now. Results are starting to come in.